Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kim Evey is funny!

Ok, since I pushed "The Guild" in the last post, I'd be remiss if I did not give a shout-out to the The Guild's producer, Kim Evey, who has two other web series that I find hilarious. Kim writes, produces, and stars in "Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show" and "2 Hot Girls in the Shower", which, well lets face it, is probably the best show name of all time. I admit that the comedy in these shows may not appeal to everyone. Comments on the "Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine" Hulu page run the gamut from:

"I am dumber for having watched this steaming pile for even five minutes. Please tell me no one actually got paid to create this dung heap"

to
"This is genius. ... I feel so sorry for people who won't "get it" due to inferior comedy genes within their bodies ("get'r dun")"
Judge for yourself.
Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show


2 Hot Girls in the Shower

No comments: