Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show

One of my first posts on this blog dealt with the humor of Kim Evey, and her web shows "Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show" and "2 Hot Girls in the Shower" (not as x-rated as it sounds). Well, Gorgous Tiny Chicken Machine Show has started its second season, with new episodes online every Friday. In the first episode of the new season, Kiko and the gang move to a new house, and throw a global housewarming party. One of the things I love about the show is the range of comments it gets from viewers:

"This is a comedic failure beyond any I've ever seen. Not funny ever. I'm dumber for watching it."

"Genius"

Really fun and waay out there -- I love it"

"Oh God does this show suck"

"I love this show. Of course I'm very ill"

No comments: